|The Andes Branch was built by the Delaware & Eastern Railroad, corporate predecessor of the Delaware & Northern. The branch opened for service on March 23, 1907, with the station undergoing finishing touches at that time. The branch was abandoned in March , 1925. Seventy three years later, Andes Station survives in this quiet Delaware County town. And the former station, part of a lumber yard, is FOR SALE!|
|Click the Play arrow on the left for a brief |
digital photo tour of Andes Station on July 2, 1998.